Moses and Joshua

Please post funny pictures/videos/jokes here
Webscout
Administrator
Administrator

Moses and Joshua

Post by Webscout » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:48 am

Moses and Joshua

A burglar broke into a house one night. Immediately he heard in the darkness, “My name is Moses and Joshua is watching you.”

The burglar almost crapped in his pants. But, from casing the house, he knew the owners were gone for the evening and there was no one in the house. He looked around and couldn’t see anybody and decided it was just a case a nerves. He continued to burglarize the house.

After going through the dinningroom and getting several silver plates, he moved to the livingroom. There he heard the statement again, “My name is Moses and Joshua is watching you.” It sounded like it was coming from the livingroom. Frightened the burglar turned on the lights only to see a bird cage with a parrot inside. The parrot blinked at the burglar and repeated, “My name is Moses and Joshua is watching you.”

The burglar started laughing at being scared by a parrot. He turned to the staircase to go upstairs and noticed this very huge Rottweiler sitting at the bottom of the staircase. “My name is Moses,” said the parrot, “and that is Joshua. Sic ‘im Joshua!” :oh: :lol: